Sister Wives

I don't believe for a minute that they feel this marriage is for eternity. Both Janelle and Robyn had previous husbands.
I think Kody is waiting for Meri to leave so he doesn’t look bad getting rid of her. I don’t think he’s intimate with Meri and Janelle. Robin is his #1 Christine is there for until he can get back intimate with Robin.

I know Kody can’t wait to replace Meri with a new younger wife

Last night's episode was awful. I couldn't tell if Robyn was really mad or if they were just bad acting? I thought it was horrific that they decided to film Aurora in her most vulnerable state. It is also horrible how they stress those kids out with their adult problems! Why on earth would Kody want to go through a mortgage closing on a home they cannot afford that they only need short term? Why can't anyone live in an apartment? Why can't Robyn squeeze her family into a 4 bedroom home? These people are NUTS.

It was sad to watch Aurora last night. I think, and I could be wrong, that Aurora was ok with it airing as she talked about it after. I think it was the same is Ysabel and her scoliosis. Them talking about the scoliosis helped me when we got our daughters diagnosis in the fall. It is getting the word out for others since it is a topic not talked about. Maybe Aurora wanted to talk about to maybe help someone else going through it.

Not sure I understand why they all need these huge homes to rent. Its temporary, live in a smaller home or apartment, save some money until you can get the homes built.
These people are all quite crazy. Buying another house you can nit afford is the dumbest move.
I am sure there are plenty of places to rent in Flagstaff. You dont need a mansion.

It was sad to watch Aurora last night. I think, and I could be wrong, that Aurora was ok with it airing as she talked about it after. I think it was the same is Ysabel and her scoliosis. Them talking about the scoliosis helped me when we got our daughters diagnosis in the fall. It is getting the word out for others since it is a topic not talked about. Maybe Aurora wanted to talk about to maybe help someone else going through it.
The thing that was the hardest for me was Dayton’s rude little comments when Aurora was struggling. It made me really angry because I’ve had panic attacks most of my life and been made fun of for it too. I was glad Robyn and Kody got her out of there.

The thing that was the hardest for me was Dayton’s rude little comments when Aurora was struggling. It made me really angry because I’ve had panic attacks most of my life and been made fun of for it too. I was glad Robyn and Kody got her out of there.

I didn't hear what he said last night. I was glad too that they got her out of the room. My DD I think has had a few over the years. Nothing to this extent though. She has anxiety and when it gets bad so feels like she can't breath and she gets shaky but she can still function and make through the day at school. She just needs to take a minute to call me and have me tell her she will be ok.

I didn't hear what he said last night. I was glad too that they got her out of the room. My DD I think has had a few over the years. Nothing to this extent though. She has anxiety and when it gets bad so feels like she can't breath and she gets shaky but she can still function and make through the day at school. She just needs to take a minute to call me and have me tell her she will be ok.
When Robyn went to comfort Aurora, Dayton said “Oh she picked the favorite child.” And she was trying to say something about Dayton when she started stuttering and then he said “High and mighty.” Then she started crying and he said “Is it really that bad?” I definitely think something got edited out.

Not loving Kody telling the kids they are buying a house when Robyn hasn't even agreed yet. Especially not loving Kody saying he's buying a house with or without her.

Not loving Robyn saying God was going to provide them a rental.

The fact that Meri is also looking for her own house is crazy (IMO). She should team up with her sister wife. All this real estate is just nuts. Sometimes it seems like Kody is using his wives to build his own little kingdom. I don't believe there are no rentals. Maybe there are no rentals as large as they prefer.

All this chaos over a ridiculously arbitrary decision to move to Flagstaff. Those poor kids. The adults should be at least trying to shield the kids from the chaos.

Who ever thought a house listed for sale might....... sell.

Each kid NEEDS their own room?? They don’t NEED 6 bedrooms. They prefer 6 bedrooms.

They could get 4 bedrooms and survive fine. Parents room, Dayton in his own room, the older girls share and the two littles share. That’s why they can’t find a rental. They want At least 5 bedrooms but prefer 6.

I don't believe there are no rentals. Maybe there are no rentals as large as they prefer.

All this chaos over a ridiculously arbitrary decision to move to Flagstaff. Those poor kids. The adults should be at least trying to shield the kids from the chaos.
Yeah up until this episode they said there were no rentals, but this episode Kody did throw Robyn under the bus a bit by saying something like “There are no 5 bedroom rentals and your mom has said no to every 4 bedroom we’ve looked at.” Which I think is part of why Aurora feels like it’s “her fault.” (It’s not, Aurora, it’s your crazy parents, girl!)

Why in the world does Meri need that giant house for just her? It is just a no brainer that they need to put multiple families in one home. The amount of money that they spend on rental payments and mortgage payments is mind boggling. I truly have no idea how they stay in the black financially.

When Robyn went to comfort Aurora, Dayton said “Oh she picked the favorite child.” And she was trying to say something about Dayton when she started stuttering and then he said “High and mighty.” Then she started crying and he said “Is it really that bad?” I definitely think something got edited out.

OMG! I missed this. That was horrible for him to say.

And Kody at the end commenting about how it's not their fault, because they couldn't help the owner selling. Sorry, Kody. You need to rewind a bit. It's very much your fault for pulling up stakes for no identifiable reason, and going to Flagstaff. It's ALL on the adults in that family. They threw the kids into a chaotic unsure situation and now seem perplexed that there's chaos. Not shocking at all that Aurora is having panic attacks. She's had a lot of chaos in her life, both before and after Kody.

Why in the world does Meri need that giant house for just her? It is just a no brainer that they need to put multiple families in one home. The amount of money that they spend on rental payments and mortgage payments is mind boggling. I truly have no idea how they stay in the black financially.

they won’t share. They’ve mentioned before that the “noise at night” is something other wives don’t want to hear.

I guess I dont understand the "the noise at night." They have older children I doubt the older kids want to hear noise at night either...so it's not likely anyone is carrying on that...um...loudly? The ability to live in another house and have that much - out of sight out of mind - control is mind boggling...

I agree but it’s their reasoning.

meri has also stated that since her relationship isn’t good with Kody, she doesn’t want to live in a home and watch him have good relationships with other wives. But doesn’t she witness that when they’re all together anyway ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter