Sister Wives

What's bugging me more than Meri right now, is Christine's cruah-like behavior on Madiaon's fiance Caleb. Stop giggling over him! Just ewww.:scared:

same with kody's behavior towards him-just creepy how he wants to monopolize every minute of caleb's time. I don't think there's any chance in heck madison and caleb have any desire to move in close proximity to vegas-I don't think they would ever get a moment of privacy, and there would be the immediate push for them to start having kids.

the whole thing with madison's move is just odd with how everyone's reacting to it-it's not like she's moving out from the family home, she was just getting the last of her stuff that she didn't take with her when she moved back to Utah for college over a year ago.

curious-did anyone notice what looked to be a bad attempt at covering up a tattoo on Madison's back? during one of the scenes in the kitchen her back was show for a brief second and it looked like there was a sun or star pattern on one of her shoulders-but it looked like someone tried to cover it up with concealer.

I hope they aren't going to do the couch talks every week with truely and soloman-I found those bits annoying and somewhat painful to watch (until I just looked up how old both of them are I would have bet they were each at least a year or so younger-granted this stuff was filmed in the late fall of last year but esp. truely seems to behave much younger than allot of going on 5 1/2 year olds).

same with kody's behavior towards him-just creepy how he wants to monopolize every minute of caleb's time. I don't think there's any chance in heck madison and caleb have any desire to move in close proximity to vegas-I don't think they would ever get a moment of privacy, and there would be the immediate push for them to start having kids.

the whole thing with madison's move is just odd with how everyone's reacting to it-it's not like she's moving out from the family home, she was just getting the last of her stuff that she didn't take with her when she moved back to Utah for college over a year ago.

curious-did anyone notice what looked to be a bad attempt at covering up a tattoo on Madison's back? during one of the scenes in the kitchen her back was show for a brief second and it looked like there was a sun or star pattern on one of her shoulders-but it looked like someone tried to cover it up with concealer.

I hope they aren't going to do the couch talks every week with truely and soloman-I found those bits annoying and somewhat painful to watch (until I just looked up how old both of them are I would have bet they were each at least a year or so younger-granted this stuff was filmed in the late fall of last year but esp. truely seems to behave much younger than allot of going on 5 1/2 year olds).

I saw the tattoo. I believe that it was on her left shoulder/back. It did look like some sort of star/flower/sun. I also noticed that she was wearing a spaghetti strap type tank top which would have been frowned upon had she been living at home. I remember in the first couple of seasons that the parents had a talk with the kids about revealing clothing.

Last edited:
I hope they aren't going to do the couch talks every week with truely and soloman-I found those bits annoying and somewhat painful to watch
Couldn't agree more!

And here's my take on Meri. I think she hatched this divorce/adoption plan thinking Kody wouldn't go along with her, and she would be looked upon as selfless. Instead, he grabbed at the chance, and she was left feeling like Kody moved forward with a younger, fertile wife. All this while she was struggling to cope with Mariah moving out, and basically her "family" life over. I can see how depression would spiral out of control.

Just my two cents and uneducated psychological observation!

Meri checked out a long time ago. She would've been gone if this was a real guy and not a catfishing. Now she's embarrassed since it went public and came up with this threats and bugging the house story.

That's my take/my opinion.

In the previews, why is Mariah mad at her mom.

Did anyone catch what the producer asked Kristine-and she answered to the effect that it was a Sister Wife code and she couldn't say anything? The whole round table with the Counselor was odd, it was like TLC wanted to redo the whole sit down episode again, so Cody wouldn't look like bad, same with Meri.

Did anyone catch what the producer asked Kristine-and she answered to the effect that it was a Sister Wife code and she couldn't say anything? The whole round table with the Counselor was odd, it was like TLC wanted to redo the whole sit down episode again, so Cody wouldn't look like bad, same with Meri.

From what I understood, Mariah is mad at her mom for lying and "cheating". I am trying to recall what they asked Christine but I think that it was something like what do you think happened between Meri and Cody that cause this problem in the first place.

I think that the counselor round table was to get the viewers all caught up on what has happened so far, give us the "real" story and prove that the family is trying to work through it all.

What got me was Robin not understanding how things got to that point. Um...you making her get a divorce and marrying her husband? And having more babies with him. Also, when they kept saying that it wasn't really cheating...it was just talking.....and since it really wasn't a guy--no cheating. aarrgghhh!

I'm wondering how far it would've gone if this really had been a guy and they didn't turn out to be a lying creep. I'm pretty sure it would've been cheating then. I think that is what would bother me if I were in this situation. It basically only stopped because it had to.

From what I understood, Mariah is mad at her mom for lying and "cheating". I am trying to recall what they asked Christine but I think that it was something like what do you think happened between Meri and Cody that cause this problem in the first place.

I think that the counselor round table was to get the viewers all caught up on what has happened so far, give us the "real" story and prove that the family is trying to work through it all.
I turned the tv on 20 minutes late. And I only saw the counselor round table part. I think too TLC had to revamp the whole thing and make Cody a good guy and not a deer caught in the head lights. I think it will be interesting to see Meri and Janel talk about their differences. But Meri isn't one to change-I think she will still be mean to Janel.

I think she's mad b/c she sees her mom as the villain who has destroyed her (Mariah's) little fantasy belief set on the concept of sister wives.

she's the ONLY one of the older kids who has ever expressed a desire to live the polygamous lifestyle-yet she's likely got the most skewed view of it. she's never had to share her mom with any siblings (but got the advantage of having the other moms to be around), when it was her/merri's time with kody-it was just the 3 of them/no herds of other kids pushing to get some attention, her mom was the first/only legal wife until recently which carries allot of prestige in that culture.

I think meri was able to hid allot of the lousy relationship she had with kody/the other sister wives from Mariah, esp. when she left to go to her spendy private college. 'kids' in general go off to college and have the mindset that time stands still at 'home'-it could have been a huge shock to her that this was happening, but I've always gotten the impression from the show that she kind of identifies herself VERY STRONGLY as part of 'the family' as a whole over being her mom's daughter so she may perceive this as a threat/ us vs. her (merri) situation.

I saw the tattoo. I believe that it was on her left shoulder/back. It did look like some sort of star/flower/sun. I also noticed that she was wearing a spaghetti strap type tank top which would have been frowned upon had she been living at home. I remember in the first couple of seasons that the parents had a talk with the kids about revealing clothing.

I just thought it looked like a henna tattoo as it was the same color (that rusty brownish color) and they aren't permanent.....my daughter does them on her hands all of the time!

I did find the Meri situation to be an interesting insight into their "Sister Wives" arrangement. She commented on being so lonely in that big house when the others had all those kids they were busy with. I think this is case in point why those separate houses are not conducive to their true lifestyle. Isn't she supposed to be helping with all those other kids instead of sitting alone in her big 5 bedroom house (with wet bar!) feeling isolated? Something is definitely off in their world when one of the wives even has the chance to feel so isolated.

No, I would not want to fill my days taking care of someone else's kids, but I didn't choose the lifestyle of a polygamist.

I did find the Meri situation to be an interesting insight into their "Sister Wives" arrangement. She commented on being so lonely in that big house when the others had all those kids they were busy with. I think this is case in point why those separate houses are not conducive to their true lifestyle. Isn't she supposed to be helping with all those other kids instead of sitting alone in her big 5 bedroom house (with wet bar!) feeling isolated? Something is definitely off in their world when one of the wives even has the chance to feel so isolated.

No, I would not want to fill my days taking care of someone else's kids, but I didn't choose the lifestyle of a polygamist.

I used to watch this show in the beginning as I thought they were great. I've always thought Kody was a little eye roll worthy, but their relationship genuinely seemed to work. I think their family has been really struggling since they moved to Las Vegas. They became four separate households sharing a husband. I dont think that changed when they moved to the cul de sac.

I also think that while previously they all had equal footing in the family (though each had a unique style relationship with Kody); Robyn really rocked the dynamic of the household. Everything with her seemed different and I think that caused a lot of issues as well.

I used to watch this show in the beginning as I thought they were great. I've always thought Kody was a little eye roll worthy, but their relationship genuinely seemed to work. I think their family has been really struggling since they moved to Las Vegas. They became four separate households sharing a husband. I dont think that changed when they moved to the cul de sac.

I also think that while previously they all had equal footing in the family (though each had a unique style relationship with Kody); Robyn really rocked the dynamic of the household. Everything with her seemed different and I think that caused a lot of issues as well.

But Meri has a wet bar! :yay: ;)

Totally agree with all of that.

lol I don't understand her insistence on that stupid wet bar especially when they had to add whole friggen bedroom for her to get it! She claimed it was for the counter space but it gave her what maybe an extra 3 feet of that? She's just ridiculous.

lol I don't understand her insistence on that stupid wet bar especially when they had to add whole friggen bedroom for her to get it! She claimed it was for the counter space but it gave her what maybe an extra 3 feet of that? She's just ridiculous.

I keep going back to that because it seems to show how where her head has been in all of this. How many people with one child and no more coming would add a 5th bedroom to get a wet bar? On top of that, I'm not convinced she'll even stick around when the show is over. I find it interesting that she got to be selfless in offering up the divorce, but it now puts her in the perfect spot to hightail it out whenever she wants.

What if that person who catfished her had been real? I think the stalking behavior is likely the only reason she came out to her family and ended it.

I just thought it looked like a henna tattoo as it was the same color (that rusty brownish color) and they aren't permanent.....my daughter does them on her hands all of the time!

I agree about thinking it was a henna tattoo, the color is what made me think that.

A baby shower? No less a big baby shower! Child #5 for Robyn and #18 for the family? Not necessary!

that was my reaction as well-there should be a wealth of baby items within the 3 households.

what was robyn babbling about with regards to aspyn moving in and it will be a new experience for her b/c she's never had a 'teenager' in the house before? does she not realize that 2 of her own children ARE teens (aurora was 13/dayton was just shy of 16 at the point they were filming) let alone that aspyn ISNT a teen at all-she was just shy of turning 21?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter