* Sips and Snacks in the Sky

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
We are finally heading back to Disney later this month, and we want to do the Sips and Snacks in the Sky Skyliner Crawl. I am looking for advice - where do you suggest going for a snack or adult beverage at the various Skyliner stops (we will be there at the very end of May). We also would love any other advice.

Thank you, in advance! I apologize if this has been asked, and I did a search, but didn't find this info.

Where are you staying?

I’m staying at POP in August and planning to take the skyliner to the Riviera which has several good places, from what I’ve heard, incl the pool bar, Bar Riva which has some food items in addition to drinks. I believe it’s accessible to anybody.

I’m also planning on spending some time to take the Skyliner over to the EPCOT resorts, which has several lounges and restaurants.

You can take the Skyliner to HS and walk to the Swan and Dolphin, then to Boardwalk area, then to Epcot Skyliner and then to POP! It's a nice walk, very quite except when you cross the bridge (noisy cars) You can see the walkway on the MDE maps.

In the EPCOT resort area, I recommend Abracadabar (on the Boardwalk), lounge at Il Mulino (Swan), lounge at bluezoo (Dolphin). Lounge in Ale & Compass (Yacht Club) is also nice. If it's not super hot out, Hurricane Hanna's poolside at Yacht & Beach can also be nice. Currently closed, but Belle Vue Lounge (Boardwalk) and Crews Cup (Yacht Club) are gems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter