Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good night, I'm heading to bed also, I came home from work tonight and mowed my lawn, and weed whacked in this heat.. I'm beat

here is a photo from the train ride thru the woods, at Knoebels, taken in 2004, at the first dismeet I ever attended..and yes it is a real live deer

KnoebelsDismeet200496-vi.jpg

I'm glad you all are so amused that I'm coming in early. Hmmm. So much extra time. Maybe I should rent a car and go visit the nurse in CT. Bet she'd be happy to see me...;)

Of course I would be happy to see you! We could have a lot of fun! When do you get to PA? Have a safe trip.

...and another happy humpday everyone!!! Hope y'all are doing great!! October is getting closer!!!

Sorry I've been absent as of late guys. I've got a lot going on right now with planning my trip to NYC, working, and dealing with some personal things. I called off work today because my knee is totally jacked up and I can barely walk right now. At least it happened today and not next week or while I was in NYC. Hope everyone has had a great week so far and happy hump day!

Good morning everyone! Happy humpday. :)

right back at ya, Princess

...and another happy humpday everyone!!! Hope y'all are doing great!! October is getting closer!!!

Sorry I've been absent as of late guys. I've got a lot going on right now with planning my trip to NYC, working, and dealing with some personal things. I called off work today because my knee is totally jacked up and I can barely walk right now. At least it happened today and not next week or while I was in NYC. Hope everyone has had a great week so far and happy hump day!

What does it say about us as a group when we love pointing out our humpdays and wishing a good one to everyone this much?

What would Freud say?

:banana::banana:

;)

What does it say about us as a group when we love pointing out our humpdays and wishing a good one to everyone this much?

What would Freud say?

:banana::banana:

;)

Freud would have lost his mind trying to figure this group out..

This is one of the best hump days!!! I am off to NJ to see U2! Hope everyone has a great night:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

This is one of the best hump days!!! I am off to NJ to see U2! Hope everyone has a great night:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

That is a awesome concert!!! Saw them last year at soldier field...simply amazing. Say Hi to the Edge for me, we are close!!! ENJOY!!

I just have one thing to say. . .SOMEONE PLEASE GO MAKE ME DO LAUNDRY.

Sorry for shouting but I need socks and I want you all to kick me in the 244. . .

I just have one thing to say. . .SOMEONE PLEASE GO MAKE ME DO LAUNDRY.

Sorry for shouting but I need socks and I want you all to kick me in the 244. . .

don't look at me, I should go to the laundromat, but I refuse, it's too hot...

just go buy new socks...:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter