Single Rider Line Open @ Gringott’s

Now if only they would be more stronger when seating the single riders, mainly for those families that use it and then when they get to the front, they want to sit together and start causing an issue. I never use to see this, but the last trip to US and the last 2 trips to WDW, I've seen it happen a few times.
Anyone who enters the single rider line then asks to be seated together should be removed from the attraction without getting to ride at all.

Does anybody who has been there recently know if they’ve resumed the pre-shows? I know Disney has been bringing back some here and there… so I’m just wondering if Universal’s gotten around to reinstating any of theirs yet? Particularly the two at Gringotts.

My guess is July will be the start for more open rides
Seems like more onsite hotels are booked now

Does anybody who has been there recently know if they’ve resumed the pre-shows? I know Disney has been bringing back some here and there… so I’m just wondering if Universal’s gotten around to reinstating any of theirs yet? Particularly the two at Gringotts.

Someone in the Universal Orlando subreddit claimed last week that the Gringotts pre-show was running when they went. No clue if that was a one-off or a sign of returning pre-shows, but that's my report. 😉

I'm so excited the whole experience including preshows is back. Do people who use Express Pass get to see the preshow? Our upcoming trip will be our first to WHOP.

I'm so happy the preshow is back! This past April was our first trip so we haven't gotten to experience it yet. We'll be back in October and I cant wait to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter