single rider at splash mountain?

lindym

Mouseketeer
Is this better to do than the fastpass there? Where is the single rider line? How do you find out the wait time for this line?

If I'm by myself and want to ride Splash, I will only use the single rider line (I save my FPs for other rides). Go to where they collect FPs and ask the CM there for the single rider pass. Sometimes they run out of them, but if they do, they'll just send you up the exit anyway. It's so rare that they can fill all the seats of a log with the guests stadning in line that the singles line goes fast.

To get in the SR line for Splash, you go up to the FP return and ask the CM for a SR pass. Then you just walk through the FP line and give the slip to the CM where the FP line merges with the other line. If you are goiong solo, the SR line would be the best choice.

My DH did both last year. We were too tired to go back in to the park one evening. He had 3 FP. So he goes on it 3 times. And since he was by himself he went on it like 2 more times in the single rider line. LOL Can you tell he really likes that ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter