Single Digits and Goodnight Irene!

kathleena

<font color=FF99FF>Because everyone needs a Fairy
Just moving into single digits :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc but watching with interest the progression of Tropical Storm Irene!

Everyone concentrate now - send the hurricane away from the east coast! With the current projections, she could really mess up the East Coast next week unless the ridge they keep talking about keeps it away. Go Ridge!

The last two times I've flown I've had weather incidents plague the trip. I'm hoping there won't be a third time! And just to make matters worse - I have developed a very painful left leg - it could be the re-occurance of sciatica. Is getting better - after two days in bed. An episode of not even being able to walk, push off or other wise use the leg really had me concerned about the trip. I still have some discomfort in my lower back - I think it will be enough to keep me off of some rides like ToT and BTMR which will really disappoint my DGD! I will just have to entice her with more time at Disney Quest!

OUCH!!! I am having sciatica pains from this baby (never had it before) and oh my goodness it is painful.

May your storms stay out at sea,
May your trip be painfree.
May your time together be fun,
May you enjoy happiness in the sun.

(ok - so I am no Tooneric or Mar lol)

Have a wonderful trip!

Pixie dust for keeping away the storm (I have had that anxiety a couple of trips and lucked out both times, hope you do too) and for your sciatica to feel better!

We're with you, hoping that you feel better and for clear skies!

Bobbi :sunny:

Thanks for the poem and all the pixie dust! I feel better already!

See you soon Bobbi and Tom! I figure at worst the storm would delay us one day, so we would arrive Saturday. Well, maybe at really worst we would arrive Sunday! That would really be a bummer.

I wish there was a little icon with a Mickey face blowing a puff of wind east!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter