Single Digit Line forms here!

Coach Rick

DIS Veteran
Finally, once again for the third time in the past 12 months I have gotten to the single digit dance! Please join in, all are welcome....Music please...

:rockband: :charac2:

1, 2, 3, 4....DANCE :banana:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :jumping1: :maleficen :maleficen :maleficen :jumping1: :maleficen :maleficen :maleficen :banana: :banana: :banana:

Phew, I'm tired already!
:crazy2: :faint:

Still in double digits here (56 days) but I'm always up for a dance, so I will dance along and be happy for you!

Three days and I'll join you!

Oh what the heck, I'll crash the party now!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're headed out this week, can't wait for a quick break down there and back. Maybe alittle longer in November or December.

Hooray.........

I'll join you :cool1: :banana: :dancer: -in between packing and last-minute snafus- 6 days left and i've got my disney music on and it's driving everyone crazy(especially "It's a Small World")!! :music: :crazy: :upsidedow

Trish

Hey Coach Rick!

We leave for Foxboro (flying into PVD) on Wednesday for DCI finals! The Cadets have eeked out in front of the Cav's the last couple of competitions so it's gonna be a great contest! We fly home to DTW on Sunday and then on Wednesday, 17th we fly down for a 4 night stay at SSR! NWA mechanics are supposed to go on strike on the 20th and we fly home on the 21st. Guess who has to be setting up her classroom on the 22ond?

I PM'd you a couple of days ago. IT had information about our stay in Foxboro and DCI finals.

10 days until SSR!!!!

pinnie

wdwaholic said:
I'll join you :cool1: :banana: :dancer: -in between packing and last-minute snafus- 6 days left and i've got my disney music on and it's driving everyone crazy(especially "It's a Small World")!! :music: :crazy: :upsidedow

Trish

7 Days hee and I've been listening to live365.com non stop! Staying at BCV studio. Daughter (20) and I are taking a friend of her's that has NEVER been to WDW.. or even FLorida. I can't WAIT!!!!

Nancy :wizard:

Can't wait, joining the party with 11 days to go.

15th wedding anniversary trip BCV to VB to HHI! Aug 21 - Sept 2!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

10 more days!!! I can't believe it is almost here!! Staying at BWV for the first time!! Yippie!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be at Vero in 6 days and BCV in 10 days. Anyone going to the Member Block party on Tuesday 8/23? Love to meet some fellow DISers!

I'm in single digits for the first time in 4 years!!! We have 8 days to go (make that 7 since today is almost over)! This will be our first trip as DVC members staying at OKW, so I'm extremely excited! :cool1:

We will be at VWL on 8/20-8/27. :banana: Can't wait to be there with my princess on her first visit in 20 years! princess:

Disney Ron :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter