Single digit dance!!

gswfan

Earning My Ears
:Pinkbounc August is here, and our turn to do the single digit dance! We booked our land/sea August 14 vacation around Thanksgiving last year and have been counting the days ever since. I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU for this forum for help us alot in terms of preparation, answering alot of our questions, reading other posters report on what to expect and just keeping us sane while counting the days! :bounce:

Congrats!!! We will be doing the Single Digit Dance in 10 Days!!!

Thank VM. Looking around I'm surprise not many posters on this board is travelling on the same trip we're on. Last I heard from our TA, our cruise part on the Aug. 17th is full. Anybody else on this forum going on the Wonder at that time? :teeth:

Originally posted by gswfan
Thank VM. Looking around I'm surprise not many posters on this board is travelling on the same trip we're on. Last I heard from our TA, our cruise part on the Aug. 17th is full. Anybody else on this forum going on the Wonder at that time? :teeth:

I only saw three other names on the Unofficial Cruise List besides yours for the August 14th sailing.

We are doing the single digit dance also. We leave in 4 days for our 2 week vacation. A week in WDW and a week on the western magic. We booked ours 18 months ago, so I can understand how you feel.
I hope you have a "wonder"ful trip.:)

Jennifer

Congratulations! I also hope that you have a "Wonder"ful time. We can't wait until it is out turn!

Yesterday I couldnt. NOW I CAN! Just hit 9 days an hour ago. I would put up my counter to prove it but I have no idea how. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce::Pinkbounc

Originally posted by gswfan

We're on the August 17th cruise! I have been looking for months for people cruising that date and have found only one other I believe from the boards. Are you doing the land part before or after the cruise? We're doing the Poly before.. can't wait!!!!!!!!

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter