• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single digit dance anyone??

Flying out hideously early on Tuesday morning!:cool1:

7 more days (and counting!!)

HAPPY COUNTING DOWN TO EVERYONE!!!

8948ffe2.gif

7 more days (and counting!!)

HAPPY COUNTING DOWN TO EVERYONE!!!

8948ffe2.gif

Me Too! Me Too!:dance3:

DW told me I was driving her crazy a few weeks ago as I was planning. Now she is :woohoo: as well as DD. Lots of :love: for dad.

Never appreciated till the end!:thumbsup2

Were leaving friday and we will arrive on Saturday!!!! Were so so excited!!!:cool1: soo much to still pack and get ready!!!!:laundy: but were going!!!! Were so excited!!!!!

3 days! If our trip had not been shortened we would have been leaving today. Dang it!

Only 5 more days of work, only 5 more teensy weensy short days right? No overtime will be required - the kids'll be perfect at school, do their homework with no complaints - and DH will be calm and happy all week - right? :lmao:

Oh well - who cares - We'll be in DISNEY on Saturday!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

7 days and counting til our first delux resort stay (beach club) and our first Food & Wine festival!!

can't wait!:woohoo::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter