Sincerely disappointed that FREE DINING is not offered sooner!

Brygida

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else sincerely disappointed that FREE DINING is not being offered a week sooner?

We went from one offering that ended on the 14th and this offer begins on the 28th! What happened - are they already booked solid for those two weeks?

Prior years offered it a week sooner. The offer last year, for trips this year included the last 2 weeks in August. I should have booked it then, but didn't, because I assumed we would get it again this year like other year's dates. Boy was I wrong.

Now I'm not going for our annual trip in August. So disappointed!!

Is anyone else sincerely disappointed that FREE DINING is not being offered a week sooner?

We went from one offering that ended on the 14th and this offer begins on the 28th! What happened - are they already booked solid for those two weeks?

Prior years offered it a week sooner. The offer last year, for trips this year included the last 2 weeks in August. I should have booked it then, but didn't, because I assumed we would get it again this year like other year's dates. Boy was I wrong.

Now I'm not going for our annual trip in August. So disappointed!!

Im with you on this!! I should have booked when the free dining was offered....now im out of luck. Im going from Aug.20-28....NO FREE DINING! UGH! Im so upset. I wish i could change my vacation dates, but I cant. It truly sucks. I also wonder why they didnt offer it during the week of Aug.20. Maybe its really packed already? I hope not! :( hopefully someone else can chime in and give us some answers.

My guess is that they didn't need to. It was already booked to there liking from the last free dining round and the kids free promo. Those weeks for us are still summer vacation so I'm sure that is a factor also.

I do feel for you as we just went from the kids free promo to the free dining a couple of weeks ago. I didn't book last year beacuse we just weren't sure we were going to go. Now looking back that was just stupid beacuse we go every year and disney is always the best value for our family and we love it.

I hope something comes your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter