• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Since the official start of the holidays...

koalagirl5

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen Eeyore or other Pooh characters around? I read that Santa is now in Critter Country, and I've been checking the character list on the app, but none of them have popped up so far.

I really wanted a pic with Eeyore when we go in a little over a week. :confused3

Has anyone seen Eeyore or other Pooh characters around? I read that Santa is now in Critter Country, and I've been checking the character list on the app, but none of them have popped up so far.

I really wanted a pic with Eeyore when we go in a little over a week. :confused3
I was also thinking/checking the same thing! I will miss them if they are gone. Following to see what others report. I do know Pooh and others go to Minnie's for the breakfast (which luckily we are doing anyway), but both my kids love that area and the Pooh characters

Tigger was one of our favorite interactions on our last trip!

We hadn't planned on any character meals. If I think of it, I'll ask a CM when we get there. I will let you guys know, especially if nobody else finds out before then.

Last Christmas they were all out in Critter Country in their holiday outfits ~ I just assumed that would be they case this year.

I will be really sad if I miss out on my favorites :(

Tigger was one of our favorite interactions on our last trip!

We hadn't planned on any character meals. If I think of it, I'll ask a CM when we get there. I will let you guys know, especially if nobody else finds out before then.
We won't be there until Dec 10 so if I'm there earlier I can update as well

Oh no, I really dislike this update. Meeting Pooh and friends is always a highlight for us. Seeing Santa will be fine, but when he will also be at DCA and the 3 DLR hotels, this seems like a questionable decision.

This is because of the Big Thunder Ranch is shutting down they are taking over Critter Country. There will be pooh and Tigger characters at the character breakfasts but won't be roaming critter country.

Oh no! What a bummer! My son loves Winnie and friends. They look especially cute for the holidays. Very disappointed to hear about this.

We were there this week and did not see them anywhere in the park other than the Plaza Inn breakfast

Thanks for the confirmation. We are already eating at Surfs Up and Storytellers but looks like there are no more reservations at Minnies for our dates. This Pooh fan will be very sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter