• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Simpson’s Kwik E Mart Travel Mug

Minnie404

Mouseketeer
Hi All
Wondering if anyone knows if there is an opportunity to buy universal merchandise besides online or being in the park. We were there in early November and my husband found the Kwik E Mart travel mug at the simpsons store-we didn’t pick it up and then at the end of the night couldn’t find it at islands of adventure-it sounds like you can only get it at universal studios in the Simpson gift shop-anyway wondering if anyone has gotten anything by calling universal and having it shipped to you? I ordered one off of eBay and got it today and it has marks on it and Doesn’t look like it is brand new-I’m trying to contact the seller but so far I haven’t received an email back. Anyway was hoping to get this for him at Xmas but obviously now it’s gonna be late :-(. If anyone can let me know any strategies that would be great-I checked online but can’t find it-my next step is to call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter