Simplest poll!

Do you live East or West of the Mississippi River? (more than 6 months)

• My home is East of the Mississippi River.

• My home is West of the Mississippi River.

Results are only viewable after voting.

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
This may be the simplest poll ever! Are you east or west of the Mississippi river? This might be interesting in light of the fact that CRV or GCB are competing to be the next DVC announced. :surfweb:

Had to look at a map to answer this one...I'm not too up on my American geography.:rotfl:

Decidedly East,
Suzanne

Looks like I'm the first one to vote west of the Mississippi.

Of course, I'm only about 10 miles west of it. ;)

might be interesting in light of the fact that CRV or GCB are competing to be the next DVC announced.

We're still about 900 miles closer to WDW than DL, which is important because we tend to drive to our vacation destinations. :drive:

West, but not sure that really matters for us. We like going to the East maybe more than to the West.

Way out west! I can be in DL before the park opens if I take an eary morning flight.

West, way west. I can be at Disneyland before it opens if I wake up and drive 45 minutes. In fact, I use to be a cast member! Would love a GC DVC!

Technically WEST, but just barely! Maybe not so simple a question after all. As many of you know from the Interstate bridge collapse last week, we have the Mississippi going right through the city!

I'm so far west that I am even a couple thousand miles west of DL itself. :laughing:
I'm almost so far west that I am practically east.

This may be the simplest poll ever! Are you east or west of the Mississippi river? This might be interesting in light of the fact that CRV or GCB are competing to be the next DVC announced. :surfweb:

Interesting poll, and something I have often wondered myself. However, I don't know how much this would play into which is announced first, since there are 2 DVC's for sale now in the East and none in the West.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter