Sim cards/phones in Orlando

I have an EE contract just for the roaming pass as well because we do a lot of travelling. They have increased the price recently to £15 per month but still worth it at that price. It's a rolling 30 day contract, so you can cancel it at the end of the trip rather than being locked into paying every month.

We are on sky mobile, i think we just pay £2 per day for any usage and it gives us access to all our usual calls and data we would have back home.

can I ask a basic question on the back of this…? We had no problems with using our data last year but I couldn’t seem to make calls to US numbers so i struggled to get in contact with our driver when we arrived at MCO. Is there something basic i need to do in order to dial us numbers?
Did you type 00 and the country code (1) before the number, taking off a zero as needed?

As far as sims go I chanced it at disney last year. Was fine to begin with as all of the resort had wifi and so did walmart etc for booking bolt/uber. We only had trouble trying to get a bolt where the rideshare meeting place was too far from the park to use the WiFi (TTC, DHS) and out on a residential street when they couldn't work out how to get into our gated resort to pick us up. We walked out to meet them but never managed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter