Silvershuttle ceased trading

darlou

Earning My Ears
Hello to everyone, this is my first posting so sorry it's not good news, we're off to DLP tuesday and had booked Silvershuttle over 2 months ago. I thought I'd better email them a few days ago and it got returned and like others found the website unavailable, my hubbie called them last night and was informed they ceased trading 2 weeks ago (nice of them to tell those who had booked) and so had to trawl through the internet looking for another shuttle from CDG, have now booked an alternative called Paris Shuttle who are taking 5 of us return for 170 Euros, not brilliant but late at night I can't be bothered haggling over prices with a taxi driver.
Anyway hope this helps, roll on Tuesday :earsgirl:

Welcome to the DIS Darlou! :wave2:

Thank you very much for posting this definite information about Silvershuttle - albeit the bad news. We had basically assumed that they had ceased trading and so people here were making other plans, but it's good to finally know for certain that they are no longer an option - though it is a great shame. :sad2:

I'm sorry they let you down, but I hope you still have a great trip to DLP. And please tell us all about it when you get back! :)

Welcome to the Dis Darlou!

Thank you for posting this information. It will be of great help to others to hear this news for definite.

I wish you a magical trip to DLP!

Karen

Hi Darlou

shame that Silver Shuttle are no more, but glad that you have confirmed for others :)

Let us know how you get on with paris Shuttle and all about your trip :goodvibes

Reid

Hi Darlou,

I add my thanks for posting your info. I want to clarify - Paris Shuttle is taking you "round trip" - including return journey to the airport for 170 Euros? Is this a private - "meet your flight" shuttle? If so this sounds like a great rate, since it breaks down to "only" 85 Euros per journey. Can you post their website or email address?

Thanks again, and welcome to the DIS!
:flower: :) :flower: :) :flower:

Hi Jody

We've now cancelled the Paris Shuttle as about 2 days ago they phoned me back and said they'd made a mistake and it was going to cost well over 200 euros, I thought this was a bit steep so told them were to stick it (nicely of course!), I contacted Eurominibus who've agreed to take us there and back for 160 euros, it would have been slightly cheaper only for the fact that we're arriving late evening and I think there's a surcharge. I sorted it all out via email info@eurominibus.com, fingers crossed they'll be there waiting for us.

Darlou

Darlou

noticed in recent trip report someone said that they took taxi from CDG to Sequoia Lodge for €72, which seems very reasonable.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter