• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silver Castaway Club Stateroom Gift 2020

Still the sling bag from everything I've seen. They have been sending out surveys to Castaway Club Guests who have recently sailed so hopefully we will see something different soon!

Also sling bag on Jan 18-25 cruise. I admit I would have been slightly peeved had it been changed right after our cruise. Glad it had finally been changed, but still peeved if we missed it by a week or 2, lol! Hoping it gets changed sometime this year though!!

Can I ask what were they asking?

they asked what other gifts we might be interested in. It was very long. they Gave a long list of stuff, like pins to discounts. It was all over the place. It repeated several questions. I wish I remembered more, but thought everyone got it. It did ask how often the gifts should change and I choose once a year.

they asked what other gifts we might be interested in. It was very long. they Gave a long list of stuff, like pins to discounts. It was all over the place. It repeated several questions. I wish I remembered more, but thought everyone got it. It did ask how often the gifts should change and I choose once a year.

Interesting, our last cruise was in Sept. of last year, didn't get those questions.
Please give me a discount and not another bag.........

Had a B2B 10-17 Jan this year and no questionnaire about gifts either. Changing gifts once a year would get my vote also.

Had a B2B 10-17 Jan this year and no questionnaire about gifts either. Changing gifts once a year would get my vote also.

I was on the January 11, 2020 7 night cruise most recently. I did cruise 5 times in 2019. I’ve been on 23 cruises and was surprised I got the survey. My husband didn’t get one, but I’m the lead on all vacation.

I was on the January 11, 2020 7 night cruise most recently. I did cruise 5 times in 2019. I’ve been on 23 cruises and was surprised I got the survey. My husband didn’t get one, but I’m the lead on all vacation.
I'm the lead on all cruises also. Was the questionnaire given while on the ship or mailed/emailed later?

I got a long survey yesterday and it didn’t have one question about the castaway club gifts. Mostly about service, restraints and port adventurers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter