Silver Anniversary Fireworks on Fantasy

CamColt

Does anyone know what night the Anniversary Fireworks will be on the Eastern Caribbean cruises?

We got off the Eastern Fantasy May 13-20 cruise yesterday and they were on the night of the first full day (Sunday) of the cruise.

I just got off the fantasy yesterday and it was on night two of the cruise (sunday night). I almost missed it was happening, I only heard through word of mouth 🫡.

Was anything else done throughout the day for the celebration?
I didn't keep up with any events if there were any (sorry I don't have useful info 😭), but one thing I noted was it was formal night and instead of the usual formal outfits the characters were out in their new silver anniversary outfits.

I was on/just off this cruise-last week. The 25th anniversary fireworks was Sunday night That night was formal night. Gathering of the ship's officers in the atrium as usual. The usual free cocktails. Captain gave a short speech and a toast to the 25th anniversary. Fireworks around 10pm. They were quite nice.

Was anything else done throughout the day for the celebration?
A couple of the activities were sort of themed. There was a DCL trivia that was 25th Anniversary Trivia followed by a craft that was making a 25th Anniversary banner. But that was about it.
I agree that it would have been almost easy to miss. The fireworks were listed in the app, but it didn't specifically say "fireworks", so I didn't even notice it!

I didn't keep up with any events if there were any (sorry I don't have useful info 😭), but one thing I noted was it was formal night and instead of the usual formal outfits the characters were out in their new silver anniversary outfits.
Just verifying-- the new outfits were on formal night, and did the characters wear the regular sailor outfits on embarkation day? Thanks--planning what to wear. :)

Just verifying-- the new outfits were on formal night, and did the characters wear the regular sailor outfits on embarkation day? Thanks--planning what to wear. :)
Embarkation day and night were also the new silver outfits! Day two in the daytime they wore the regular sailor outfits though.

Embarkation day and night were also the new silver outfits! Day two in the daytime they wore the regular sailor outfits though.
Ok, thanks... I have a dress in a pretty blue so if they have them on formal night would be good. But maybe will plan something for embarkation as well.

I was on/just off this cruise-last week. The 25th anniversary fireworks was Sunday night That night was formal night. Gathering of the ship's officers in the atrium as usual. The usual free cocktails. Captain gave a short speech and a toast to the 25th anniversary. Fireworks around 10pm. They were quite nice.
Do you know the approximate time of the gathering of the ships officers & toast? Trying to plan a Remy time-thanks.

dk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter