Silver and Weekday Block Out Lifted until Toy Story Land opens

mrzrich

DIS Veteran
In what has turned out to be a slow June Disney has lifted the Blockout dates for Silver passes now through June 29th. Weekday passes are good Monday-Friday during those same dates. I'd imagine most people coming for summer are waiting until after Toy Story opens, which has caused an unusually slow June

pass.jpeg

Wasnt expecting it but it doesnt surprise me,cool,maybe they'll have a soft open for TSL we can get into.

As soon as I got the email, I tried to make us fastpasses for the weekend but the system still shows us at blacked out. Hopefully that will get changed soon now that it's been announced.

Interestingly, a bartender at Nomad on Sunday told me he thought they might lift some blackouts because it's been "dead" and they need more foot traffic. Funny that he was right.

As soon as I got the email, I tried to make us fastpasses for the weekend but the system still shows us at blacked out. Hopefully that will get changed soon now that it's been announced.

Interestingly, a bartender at Nomad on Sunday told me he thought they might lift some blackouts because it's been "dead" and they need more foot traffic. Funny that he was right.

the same thing happened last year except they lifted it in august

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter