• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

silly question

bellesBFF

Mouseketeer
This may seem like a silly question, but I am going to Disney World and I am NOT buying park hoppers due to my boyfriend wanting to do things other than the park. I've only ever done park-hopper so I'm unsure of how it works without. If I chose to do MK one day, can I go in at 8am, leave around 12 and re enter at 3? or will that use 2 days?

As long as you’re reentering the same park, same day, you’re fine.

You can leave and re-enter the same park.

Without a park hopper it's impossible to use two tickets in the same day on the same mde account.

It’s important to remember that your ticket is DAYS and not ADMISSIONS.

Yes, multiple times we have left the park to go eat or take a nap and we've gotten into the park just fine. It's impossible to use 2 tickets in the same day (so, if you had an extra day on your ticket, you couldn't go to MK and AK on the same day and use 2 days on the ticket. It simply wouldn't work to enter AK if you already entered MK.) If you park there and leave, you don't have to pay again when you come back (you'll just show them the parking pass they gave you at the beginning of the day).

You can leave, and reenter the park as much as you want, as long as you are returning to the same park. You didn't mention what time of year you are going into the parks. Do keep in mind that if you are there at a super busy time, such as right around Christmas, and you leave the park mid-day, it is possible that the park will be at capacity when you return, and you will not be guaranteed re-entry. This is only a problem a hand full of days out of the year though.

You can leave, and reenter the park as much as you want, as long as you are returning to the same park. You didn't mention what time of year you are going into the parks. Do keep in mind that if you are there at a super busy time, such as right around Christmas, and you leave the park mid-day, it is possible that the park will be at capacity when you return, and you will not be guaranteed re-entry. This is only a problem a hand full of days out of the year though.

i'll be going mid-february!

Thanks everyone! :) I was a little nervous, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter