• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silly Question About BOG

all*4*love

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
This is a silly first post, but can I get plain mayonnaise at lunch? My loved ones are not adventurous when it comes to condiments. I'll have to bring in some packets, if we can't get it at the restaurant. The things I'll do for picky eaters! LOL!!!

I'm almost certain you can. I think they have the packets or bring it separately.

At counter service when we’ve looked at the packets (they do have them) they are sweetened with HFCS. If your family is sensitive to that as my husband and son are (it will destroy the day), bring your own safe ones.

(Thankfully my Dh and ds like mustard alone as a condiment on everything and don’t require mayo...it’s just a nice option when they can get it)

At counter service when we’ve looked at the packets (they do have them) they are sweetened with HFCS. If your family is sensitive to that as my husband and son are (it will destroy the day), bring your own safe ones.

(Thankfully my Dh and ds like mustard alone as a condiment on everything and don’t require mayo...it’s just a nice option when they can get it)
Thanks for the info. They don't have a problem, but it's good to know. I think I'll have to bring some in with a little, ice cube sized cool pack in a small Ziploc. DH can carry it around in one of his cargo shorts pockets. I loved going when the kids were small, but it's so much easier now that they're adults. Everything fits in those pockets! LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter