Silly question #4 - Are there still towel animals on the cruises druing Covid?

I did a search which only showed up replies for the resorts. Just wondered if they went away, like paper menus?

Just off the Fantasy today. I asked for a paper menu on the first night, and they brought them to the table every night afterwards. We also got them at breakfast and lunch! :)

We had them on the Dream over last Thanksgiving. One night we had an alligator, the longest one we have ever seen, the width of the bed.

But wait there’s more up on the adult towel area of the Fantasy. F495947A-0476-4139-88DA-4FFD658A549B.jpeg3E478FB7-9D3D-4677-9759-AC6F9995D27E.jpegB8A94658-A381-4924-A5A6-C19ADE98A814.jpeg53B1F32E-64E6-4D6E-ADCF-E7D7AD92947C.jpeg

WOW!
Thanks for all the photos! They have really gotten creative - really stunning. Do they have a towel folding class? And the dark ones - is that the cover that is usually on the foot of the bed? So glad they are still doing this - thought maybe they wanted to limit visits to the cabin. Going to go check towel folding books on Amazon! Thanks again . . . .

WOW!
Thanks for all the photos! They have really gotten creative - really stunning. Do they have a towel folding class? And the dark ones - is that the cover that is usually on the foot of the bed? So glad they are still doing this - thought maybe they wanted to limit visits to the cabin. Going to go check towel folding books on Amazon! Thanks again . . . .
My January cruise didn’t have a class. We were looking for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter