• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silly pool question?

videoman

Are we on the Magic yet?
This will be our 1st Disney cruise & wanted to know if the pool water is filled w/sea water? We have been on Carnival and they fill their pools w/sea water and I was wondering if they all did this...including Disney?
I've been making a list of all the great suggestions we've found on this board! Thanx

There are no silly questions here....

The pools are filled with fresh water.

To answer your question, no the pools are all filled with regular pool water. The only salt water you'll find is in the ocean! :teeth: We're going on our second cruise in July next year. Have fun on your first cruise. You're going to love it!

Yeah! I hated having the sea water in the pools! Thanx again for the tips!!!

Definately NOT a silly question.....
We've been on Carnival and Norwegian and they both had salt water...so I assumed this was the norm on all Ships. I'm SOOO glad to hear otherwise as I really dislike the saltwater pools.
THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR ASKING! (I never would have thought to do so!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter