Silhouette Artists at Disney Springs

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the silhouette artists at the outdoor cart will do silhouettes from pictures? We would like to have one made of our pets. I don't even know if this is the correct board to post this. Any help would be appreciated.

Lol I was just coming to ask if the silhouette artists will do one of my pug! Does anyone know if this is possible?

Lol I was just coming to ask if the silhouette artists will do one of my pug! Does anyone know if this is possible?

We have two (a chihuahua and a chiweenie). We are planning on bringing pictures with us. All they can do is say "No"

I was there today so I asked. They can! She said to make sure it is a right profile picture and at the pets level (meaning you shouldn't take the picture from above, you should get down at their level.)

Attachments

• Resized_20180517_115639_2235.jpeg
    Resized_20180517_115639_2235.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 58
  • Resized_20180517_115645_1798.jpeg
    Resized_20180517_115645_1798.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 57

We were just there last weekend and they were advertising using the service for pet photos! I took a brochure and intend to get one of my hound...there is an email address on the brochure where you send your photos.

You have your answer. I do have one done from a picture of a kid who wasn't with me. Disney is probably the most reasonable place I've ever seen for these. And now you have me thinking about doing them for the dogs ............ :lovestruc

We were just there last weekend and they were advertising using the service for pet photos! I took a brochure and intend to get one of my hound...there is an email address on the brochure where you send your photos.

Can you take pictures of it and post?

I was there today so I asked. They can! She said to make sure it is a right profile picture and at the pets level (meaning you shouldn't take the picture from above, you should get down at their level.)

What great news. We leave tomorrow and were hpoing. Thanks DISers!!

You have your answer. I do have one done from a picture of a kid who wasn't with me. Disney is probably the most reasonable place I've ever seen for these. And now you have me thinking about doing them for the dogs ............ :lovestruc

Can you take pictures of it and post?

I am so happy to see this! My adult son hasn't come with us to Disney since we have started taking his younger siblings and wasn't planning to come on our upcoming trip. I adore the silhouette I have of him alone as a child, and the one I have with the two younger kids together, but I am so excited to see that I can take his photo along and they can do one with the three of them. I'm actualling tearing up at the thought (yes, I'm a sap!).

Here are the instructions from the brochure. The front says it is for an authentic, handcut 5x7 portrait made to order by Arribas Brothers. You will receive 2 copies of your 5x7 mounted on white mounting cards. Black oval frames also available for $10.

Attachments

• IMG_9437.JPG
    IMG_9437.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9438.JPG
    IMG_9438.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 33
B80987B8-75D3-4C1E-AD29-FC11D36F65DB.jpeg B9A80C00-9C8D-462C-96AE-5C774E136126.jpeg 40A01B82-0A5A-4412-BF64-49E34247A122.jpeg Just wanted to update here. We got one of my pug, Walt, done in Magic Kingdom. Cast Member Timothy did it, and had done two of my kids in the past. I brought a few different photos of Walt, at his level, and facing Right, and Timothy was appreciative and said a lot of people bring photos that are not usable. So it can be done, just follow the advice here about the photos. I love it!!!!! We got the two copies and I bought the two frames (optional) and it was about $30. It is a great souvenir!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter