Signs of Christmas....?

kylie71

Lilybelle
Hello my friends!

I will be in the Parks beginning next Weds - Nov 1st for 4 days. I am waiting for any signs of Christmas showing up! I know the 2 holiday generally start colliding about this time... so Please, if you spot any snow on the castle, or anything else.. I know the giant bulbs are in place in Bugs Land....

Please snap a pic, and post HERE,,,,,,,,, or at the least please tell us about it!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

--Lori

Following! What a great thread! We will be there starting the 5th! So I’m also looking forward to watching the transition!

Awesome Thanks for the responses so far! I can't wait to hear more! I usually go Thanksgiving week, but decided to take advantage of the Dapper rates for the GC this year....... I am very excited to see any sign's of my favorite season at Disneyland, start to Evolve!!!

--Lori

I would love to see pictures of Christmas decorations as they show up also! We're going to be in DL in 4 weeks to see the holiday decorations for the first time, can't wait!!

I'll be there on the 18th and will try to check in afterwards with what we saw! Hoping by then, it'll be nearly done!

I have nothing to report but I can't wait to see any pictures or hear from other DISers about the Christmas decorations. We won't be there until the end of December and I hope this thread will help make the time go by :goodvibes.

Thanks to everyone for following this thread....

I hope to see some pics from the Diser's as they go up!!

--Lori

Bugs Land had the giant ornaments up, near the splash pad. The pathway near Grizzly you can find Christmas decorations. It is slowly creeping into the parks! :)
Thank You! Love Grizzly River path.... so pretty anytime of the year!!

--Lori

We will be there next week- excited to see what decorations are up! Looking at the forecast, it should be highs in the 70s! I am so thankful we did not choose to go this week instead.

I just saw a picture on Mousewait, the snow is appearing on the Castle!!!!
I hope Mainstreet gets the full impact of decorating this year, and the castle too!!

--Lori

Currently 100 degrees in Anaheim,says Alexia........coolest day of the week! :mickeyjum

--Lori

They are slowly starting to add things. I was there Friday and Saturday and Bug's Land had Christmas decorations up already!!!

YES! I'm going to be there Nov 3-5 for Dapper Day and I was so, so hoping I'd get to see some glimpses of Christmas. It's my favorite time of year always, and especially at Disney. <3

The 105 is worrying me, though, ha. My Dapper dresses have half sleeves, and one involves a cardigan. I may have to try out a new option for Saturday--I will sweat through Sunday's if I must!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter