• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Signature Restaurants"

bellesBFF

Mouseketeer
I was just listening to the Dis podcast, and it was mentioned that "signature restaurants" use 2 table service credits. Can someone tell me, or point me in the direction of where I can find which restaurants use 2 table services?

Thanks!

I was just listening to the Dis podcast, and it was mentioned that "signature restaurants" use 2 table service credits. Can someone tell me, or point me in the direction of where I can find which restaurants use 2 table services?

Thanks!

It's not just signature restaurants. A couple of other character dining also require two credits. I've linked to a pdf below. Look carefully for the little circled 2 next to the dining plan symbols to see which restaurants need two credits.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/m...ld/en_us/PDF/Jan_2018_DDP_Locations_added.pdf

ETA: Sorry, it's not a dining plan symbol, but the B, L, D symbol

yes it is the signature locations as well as the dinner shows (luau and bbq) and CRT. If you look at the menus on allears they list the 2 TS on the menus.

Go here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/

Click on the filter named "Dining Experience", scroll down and click on "Fine/Signature Dining" under Service Type. All the 2 credit signature restaurants will come up along with some fine dining experiences that do not accept the dining plan.

While this does show all the SIGNATURE restaurants that require 2 credits, it does not show ALL the places that require 2 credits.

While this does show all the SIGNATURE restaurants that require 2 credits, it does not show ALL the places that require 2 credits.
True but it gives the bulk of them...only other 2 credit experiences I can think of not on the link are:

HDDR
Spirit of Aloha
Mickey's BBQ

None of these are signatures but are considered musical shows with dinner.

I'm sure others can add to the list if something is left out:).

I am doing Narcosse, and will be on the dining plan, are you able to order any of the entrees or are you limited to certian things. Wanting either the whole lobster, or lobster tails. Is that covered or will there be additional cost with it? Will also have 3 year old gd, and going to pay oop for that instead of burning 2 credits on a 14 dollar meal. Thoughts?

I am doing Narcosse, and will be on the dining plan, are you able to order any of the entrees or are you limited to certian things. Wanting either the whole lobster, or lobster tails. Is that covered or will there be additional cost with it? Will also have 3 year old gd, and going to pay oop for that instead of burning 2 credits on a 14 dollar meal. Thoughts?

Unless specified, any entree (but not add-ons or additional side dishes) is included with your meal entitlement.

The only (rare) exceptions tend to be combination platters and meals with specific exotic ingredients.

And I wholeheartedly agree with not burning two kid's credits at a signature if you have better uses for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter