Signature Link missing

jamnmom

Mouseketeer
The link to go to my signature is no where to be found. It is not in the list of edit/update links in my profile and when I go to my profile, there is no signature option. My signature in all of my posts is also cut off at top of my ticker. I am using Chrome on my laptop.

You need to have 10 posts before you can edit/add a signature. You must have added yours on the old software.

Just go to the Technical Support/Test board and make a couple of quick one-word posts and you'll be up to 10 - and have a signature again, upload photos, post links and use PM (now called "Conversation").

Enjoy! :)

I was wondering the same thing! I made my siggy last week and was so confused. Thanks for the help!

I now have 12 posts and still no way to change my signature or avatar. Any suggestions?

Also there is (or at least was, anyway?) a height limit to signatures, beyond which the content will be cropped. Since the line spacing on the new boards is slightly different, I guess so you could hit the limit on the new system with a sig which was OK before.

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter