Signature - can I post a countdown or no?

XoxoAmy

Attends every runDisney weekend
Hi - I recently started a new profile because I wanted a better user name. I can finally edit my sig - but I'm reading other posts about errors with countdown clocks. Is that just for the Disboard countdown that I found, or is it all countdowns? If you can point me to to a countdown clock I can put in my sig, that would be great! Thanks!

ETA: How can I post any pic in my sig? I keep just seeing the url link - not the pic itself. Thanks for the help!

Idk if this is still true but in the post under welcome there is a signature post and it states that you have to have at least 10 posts to be able to add signature and then there is a little bit of time before you can..

Most countdown clocks still do not work here.
I only found 1 or 2 that did work, but they had issues that after modifying them with my information and pasting them, they all looked the same (lost your modifications except for the countdown time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter