Sign me up - got a perferct record so far

SCtigercock

Bring the PICKLES Back
I batted a thousand last night!
:goodvibes

1. I met new people on here :thumbsup2
2. Got stalked by a new person who signed up yesteday and didn't have any posts when I finally went to sleep :happytv:
3. Sleep well after singing Starlight, Starbright to me and my pups. :rolleyes1
4. Was able to be helpful to a poster requesting some info. :thumbsup2
5. No demerits
I likes being helpful, singing/squaking, stalked while meeting new people demeritless.

Can't wait for the 500.

Just wait. It took me 4 years before I received points... and that was for thanking a retired military personnel for defending our constitutional rights for 36 years of his life. (who also happens to be my brother). Oh...and well over 7000 posts. You know what they say...."one aw poop wipes out 1,000 atta boy's"!

Maybe I should edit #5 to stipulate within the last 24 hrs. :confused3

I was recapping last nights perceived stats. :goodvibes

I learned 48 hours ago not to question why the why post went poof. At that time I was PP'd on. PTs and poof :worship:

Just wait. It took me 4 years before I received points... and that was for thanking a retired military personnel for defending our constitutional rights for 36 years of his life. (who also happens to be my brother). Oh...and well over 7000 posts. You know what they say...."one aw poop wipes out 1,000 atta boy's"!

4 years??? It only took me 6 months. :lmao:

Al.... I thank you for your service too. In fact to all of you who have served our country well and have fought for the freedoms that are apparently being denied us here on the Dis.... I salute you. I will gladly accept any points with honor and dignity for that statement. Thank you.

he ain't heavy,that's her brother.

:goodvibes Love that song.

It took me almost 3 years and 2 poofed threads before I got any points.

I received my first pts. last night. I was just trying to get some helpful infomation about a travel agent. I thought that was what these boards were for :confused3. I did not however receive any points for saying CUPCAKE :lmao: although the thread did get poofed:rotfl:

Took me 3 years to get points. And in one fell swoop my dear Ms. White and my siggy were taken from me. Simply for inquiring whether folks prefer small, paper-wrapped confectionary treats or dense, sticky chocolatey goopy stuff. :confused3

Yes, fiends, our dreams are indeed limited.

Restore Mickey's 2nd Amendment Rights!!! Long Live The Fort Fiends!!

Really? I didn't know that!

Yep! It's true!!

Here's a picture from 1970:
scan0004.jpg

And here's one from around 2003:

al-deb1-2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter