*Sigh* And just like that it's over...

XxDisneyFan00xX

DIS Veteran
I get really into the podcast when I listen to it that time flies by!! I wish the podcast could last forever. But, I would like to compliment all of the podcast crew and say thanks, for making every tuesday of my life, an enjoyable one!! You all put so much effort into this podcast and it really shows.

Props to you!!:wizard:

I agree

The only Tuesday that has not been good since I started listening to the podcast was yesterday but they can't be blamed for my withdrawal symptoms:thumbsup2

I agree

The only Tuesday that has not been good since I started listening to the podcast was yesterday but they can't be blamed for my withdrawal symptoms:thumbsup2

I actually really liked it. I mean we were supposed to go to WDW in April, but we switched our trip to december. We were sad because we were going to miss the F&GF, but now that we've heard the review, im not sad anymore.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter