SIGG bottles

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
Does anyone use the reusable Sigg water bottles? I read in the Chicago Tribune this morning that the liners of bottles bought prior to August 2008 contain trace amounts of BPA. I checked the results from testing that was done on the bottles to see if there was any leaching of the BPA, and the results stated that there was no detectable leaching with the Sigg bottles. It still made me nervous as we lived in an area for 9 years where is was recently discovered that the drinking water was tainted for a long time. You can't be too careful! Sigg is accepting returns on the bottles (you have to pay shipping yourself because this is not a recall but a voluntary return program) and will send you a gift card for the website to buy bottles with the new BPA free liners. I'll be mailing all 4 of our bottles back today! You can check this website for more information: www.msigg.com/bulletin.

Annprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter