side dishes to serve with Pumba's sticky chicken

pas2

Mouseketeer
Making sticky chicken today and wondered what sides would go well?

Pumba - how did it get the name "sticky" chicken????

it is from Mimis recipe collections.....it is always raved on and people just love it......I will try to find out the answer on why it is called sticky chicken.....I have shared this recipe with alot of my relatives and friends....and always give credit to the rightful owner.......MiMi....my sister made it last week and had a side dish of mashed potatoes....stuffing and a tossed salad.....

Could I have the recipe for sticky chicken?
Hi Pumba,
Could I have the recipe for sticky chicken! I have made another wing recipe from this sight that mimics the one's at the Polynesian and my DD loves them so I am sure she would love this:)

Sorry for the repost Pumba but I misspelled something and that drives me insane!

Could I have the recipe for sticky chicken?
Hi Pumba,
Could I have the recipe for sticky chicken! I have made another wing recipe from this sight that mimics the one's at the Polynesian and my DD loves them so I am sure she would love this:)

Sorry for the repost Pumba but I misspelled something and that drives me insane!

Ohhh can I get the recipe too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter