• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

shuttles to parks

musicmom3331

Mouseketeer
I know that the shuttles from the off-site hotels aren't running right now, but which hotel has the best shuttles with the best hours? Thank you.

Need to add that there will be 7 of us, and an ECV.

You may want to consider renting a vehicle or staying onsite then.
Really none of the offsite options offer GOOD shuttle service. You're gonna find that they don't go to every park so you may be taken to TTC and then have to get your way to the park you want or there will be 2 drop offs where they drop off at HS and then AK etc and there will be limited times for morning and evening.

You may want to consider renting a vehicle or staying onsite then.
Really none of the offsite options offer GOOD shuttle service. You're gonna find that they don't go to every park so you may be taken to TTC and then have to get your way to the park you want or there will be 2 drop offs where they drop off at HS and then AK etc and there will be limited times for morning and evening.

I agree 100% with this. With that large of a group and an ECV, on site will provide the best options for transportation.

Unless it is a Disney Springs hotel, I would never stay offsite without my own transportation. The offsite shuttles are limited, many require a fee or reservations and you often have to transfer from where they drop you inside property. Add your size group and ECV you might find offsite shuttles unusable.

Unless it is a Disney Springs hotel, I would never stay offsite without my own transportation. The offsite shuttles are limited, many require a fee or reservations and you often have to transfer from where they drop you inside property. Add your size group and ECV you might find offsite shuttles unusable.

Even the DS hotel shuttles seem iffy to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter