Shuttle from Amtrak

meloneyb21

DIS Veteran
What's a good/reliable shuttle service that can get us from Orlando Amtrak to Saratoga Springs (other than Uber/Lyft)? I was just on Mears website, and I see that as a booking option, I'm just curious what others are available. We always fly down so this is our first time going by train.

Thanks in advance.

What's a good/reliable shuttle service that can get us from Orlando Amtrak to Saratoga Springs (other than Uber/Lyft)? I was just on Mears website, and I see that as a booking option, I'm just curious what others are available. We always fly down so this is our first time going by train.

Thanks in advance.

Your other option would be a car service like Happy Limo or Tiffany Town Car but they are going to be more expensive then Uber. We take Amtrak on every trip and have always done a car service, but we are going to try Uber this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter