• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shuttle/bus options from Disney to Anabella

teach1abc

Mouseketeer
We always go to Disney every other year and have stayed at the Anabella. I broke my foot almost exactly one year ago and I am not sure how sore and swollen it might get after walking all day on it. If my foot is hurting, what are our options for getting back to the hotel? We have always cut through the Grand California Hotel so I have never paid attention to the other ways of getting back to the hotel.

The ART is available, but I would think walking out to the transportation hub isnt that much closer than walking to the Anabella (especially from DCA)

Just a thought....
It might be easier to just do an Uber from the DTD parking lot drop off area near Rainforest Cafe.

Just a thought....
It might be easier to just do an Uber from the DTD parking lot drop off area near Rainforest Cafe.

That's walking all the way through DTD, though. Much longer than ART dropoff at the Harbor entrance, IMO.

OP have you given a thought to at least having the numbers of some wheelchair/ECV rental places? Deckert's is a biggie; no website to speak of, you just call them. Seems it would be easier to have that possibility rather than waiting to see how much you hurt. Days in the parks are long, and if you're still having pain a year later, it seems it might be nice to have. (I said "wheelchair/ECV" but I really mean ECV. Because pushing a wheelchair is no joke, it's not easy, and you can end up with the person pushing it in pain)

That's walking all the way through DTD, though. Much longer than ART dropoff at the Harbor entrance, IMO.

OP have you given a thought to at least having the numbers of some wheelchair/ECV rental places? Deckert's is a biggie; no website to speak of, you just call them. Seems it would be easier to have that possibility rather than waiting to see how much you hurt. Days in the parks are long, and if you're still having pain a year later, it seems it might be nice to have. (I said "wheelchair/ECV" but I really mean ECV. Because pushing a wheelchair is no joke, it's not easy, and you can end up with the person pushing it in pain)

Can't Uber drop off on Harbor too? In that little turnout to the left of the Transportation hub (when facing the parks from Harbor).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter