Shutterfly

Joe Thein

Earning My Ears
Making an autograph book for my kid. I was wondering if anybody has made one on Shutterfly and if so, which type of pages you used (standard or glossy) and what type of marker you used. I was afraid of the markers bleeding through the standard pages and smearing on the glossy pages. I asked Shutterfly if I could buy a sample of each page to test, but they said they don't offer that. I was looking for a little guidance before buying them. Any help or advice is much appreciated.

I have made one using the glossy pages and a sharpie to sign with. Just leave the book open for a few minutes to dry. We did not have any problems with smearing.

I have made all of our books through shutterfly. I think we do glossy(whatever is standard) I also use the sharpies, but the click kind. No cap so a lot easier. I also put each book in a zip lock bag to prevent any spills or damage to the book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter