Shutterfly problems?

ferrytale

Mouseketeer
Does anyone use shutterfly? If so, has anyone been able to get on this weekend? I have been trying to upload new pictures for 2 days and keep getting an error message when it tries to open the page. :confused3
Not sure if it's a problem with their site, or my computer. Wanted to know if anyone else was having issues.

I've never had a problem with Shutterfly but didn't go on this weekend.

Is it still an issue for you? Call them, they have a really good tech support.

I ordered my Christmas cards on Saturday and didn't have any problem. I would definitely call their support. Good luck...

I haven't been able to log in all day yesterday or today! Frustrating!

Ok, so apparently it's not just me! Good to know. I still can't get in. I don't have their customer service # b/c I can't get the site to pull up at all or I'd call. Thanks all!

Nope not just you! I have not been able to log on since Friday. I get a Java Script error.:confused3 This has never happened before.

I was able to get in this morning..so I grabbed the email and numbers for you all that are having issues still..

Email: customerservice@cs.shutterfly.com

Phone: (800) 986-1065
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Hope that helps a little and you get the issue resolved quickly!

I've been trying to log on all afternoon, and I can't get to their website at all. Just a white, blank screen. Very frustrating. Let me know if you get it to work! Anyone have their phone number? Oooh--Thanks Moderator!

I just called their Customer Service Center and got a message that says they are open 6 am -5 pm EST, and 8:30-5:30 on weekends. I'll try an email...

Heidi

I just got Shutterfly to work by switching browsers from Safari to Firefox (you can download it free from the internet). It worked!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter