Shula's.....Get the kids a babysitter and enjoy a romantic dinner!

sumrgurl1

Earning My Ears
We just got back from our trip, we only spent two days at WDW one in MK the other in AK. The rest of the time we spent along the coast seeing Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach. Our best meal of the whole trip was at Shula's Steakhouse in the Dolphin Resort. This is one you get a babysitter for the kids and go for a romantic dinner. Upon being seated you are given a football with a list of entree's printed on it (they have a lot of old football pictures up on the walls too), but don't get me wrong this is a fancy sit down dinner so the football was a little unexpected, but it made it fun! The waiter than brought out their "visual menu" which was a cart with examples of every entree choice and the waitor went one by one telling you what each steak was and how it differed along with it's price (this is a pricy restaurant but well worth it!). I got an 18 oz filet mignon and my boyfriend got a 22 oz cowboy sirloin. We both got football sized twice baked potato's and enormous cesear salads. When they bring out your meat they bring little flashlights for you to inspect the meat and make sure it is cooked to your liking. For desert we had the chocolate suffle for two (which you have to order with your entree because it takes 35 minutes to make!) this was absolutely delicious! They brought us our own little cake and cups of hagan daz vanillar icecream and toppings. This was by far the best steak dinner I've had in my life everything was cooked perfectly and full of flavor! Along with every kind of steak you can imagine they had lobster, pork, and chicken, and a couple types of fish, but if you go here you hafta get a steak! It was well worth it even after the $145 bill (which did not include drinks since both of us are only 19!) But I would definitely recommend it!

Ahhhh........glad to hear it because I will be celebrating my birthday in WDW in August and have decided on Shula's for my "expensive" sit down meal. I only have another "sit down dinner" planned and that's at Crystal Palace.

My only thing is that I am going to have a VERY hard time choosing between steak and lobster. Everytime I go on vacation it always seems I have to have lobster. Last vacation with my parents to Las Vegas I had a THREE POUND LOBSTER(it was the smallest they had) and it was a whopping $22 per pound.

What to choose, what to choose???;)

I could always take a bite out of my Best friend's meal who I KNOW will be getting lobster since she doesn't like seafood all that much......yeah that's what I'll do:smooth:

Excellent review. Mrs. Uncleromulus always has trouble finishing an 8 ozFilet--not to mention one that is 18Oz!!!

Shulas is one of my favorites! The cowboy steak is to die for. The last time we were there the lobsters were 4 lbs. and almost $90.00 :earseek:

Yep, $20/lb was the price for lobster last time we ate there.
(We stayed with the beef choices).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter