Shows in English

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
When I went last time, almost every show had one or two performances in English. Do they still do that? Even if they aren't, I'll still go see them, but English would be nice ;)

That was only the case with Stitch Live. All other shows have a mix of English and French.

There is a lot more English in shows than in the olden days. Mickey and the Magician is the one with the least English dialogue.

Just download the app and you can see the English or French language times with the union flag for English next to show time if it applies.

Just download the app and you can see the English or French language times with the union flag for English next to show time if it applies.

I have downloaded the app, but since I am not going until June, I didn't think I could see show times. Also, I live in Massachusetts and by the time I think about looking, everything is closed in DLP ;)

Okay.. so I finally remembered to look at the app for show schedules while the park was open. The only show that has flag icons next to the times is the Stitch Live. Which is the one I figured wouldn't have English shows. I thought the Frozen one would because when I went years ago, it was the only one that did have both.
I didn't expect the Mickey show in the studios to have an English version because it didn't the last time. (It was also a different show.. something with an "-ique' ending in the name, I think.)

Animagique :)

You might remember the Frozen singalong in the Chapperal theatre? The French cannot sing in English and the English cannot sing in French, I guess ;-)

Animagique :)

You might remember the Frozen singalong in the Chapperal theatre? The French cannot sing in English and the English cannot sing in French, I guess ;-)
Animagique!! Had no idea what was going on, but I loved the show anyway :)
It was 8 years ago, I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday, so I guess that must have been in the show. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter