Showing around First Timers....

Ashley Nadeau

Mouseketeer
If you were bringing family/friends to WDW and it was their first visit what would you have to show them/have them experience/ have them try, etc?

:)

If you were bringing family/friends to WDW and it was their first visit what would you have to show them/have them experience/ have them try, etc?

:)

Hi Ashley,

I'm bringing my BFF as a first-timer this fall, and that is the exact question I'm pondering! Since she is very familiar with disneyland, we are going to try and focus on things we like (rides/different food experiences), as well as other things you can't see in CA.

Some of the things on my list:

MK - Cinderella castle, Mickeys PH, People Mover, hall of presidents (if it's open), Dumbo, 7 DMT, BOG. And then make sure to ride pirates, jungle cruise, HM because they are very different than the DL versions. Definitely see the new fireworks show.

Epcot - pretty much everything lol but especially everything in world showcase, living with the land, spaceship earth and living seas

Animal kingdom - again, pretty much everything since it is so different from what's available at DL

DHS - right now we're not planning to see this park. If we have extra days we will probably go back to MK and Epcot. There is some crossover between DHS and DCA in Anaheim, plus right now she has a back problem so it wouldn't be worth it to go and not be able to ride ToT and RnR.

Disney springs - maybe. Although it's all new, we're not big shoppers.

We will however spend a LOT of time visiting and eating at the different resorts. Very different from what's available in CA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter