• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Your Face!!

3538tw6.jpg
vr7dif.jpg

Here's my mug up close. Making faces with royalty. It's supposed to be our serious faces...

yes, DD played from 3 through high school. High school team and side league too. We went to a lot of games. Winter soccer too.

yes, DD played from 3 through high school. High school team and side league too. We went to a lot of games. Winter soccer too.
I started playing Soccer when I was 4 years old and have played Rec leagues every year since including a few Indoor Soccer leagues. It is so much fun and I have met so many good friends from it over the years. Next year I will be starting high school and will go out for the Girls Soccer team there.

My profile is me! But here's another, more casual one for what I actually look like in real life :)

Attachments

• IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 80

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter