Show your Creative side! Maybe Yavn will see and we will get new stuff

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Design a costume or hairstyle etc.

Here a few I have done with my cheap version of paint.

f2c2b1e5.jpg
f2c19378.jpg
f2c155e0.jpg

Mal

i'll try a few with paint :)

paint is cool

also have you convinced yavn to join the dis as we say we hope yavn can see this but we are not sure if he is on here or not

I hardly ever see yavn the few times I have seen in lately I lost my connection or he left the room....

Maybe someone else who sees him more often will invite him to join the DIS ;)

Where is the Jasmine costume?

I will see what I can do to get him to join our happy little place!

Mal these are wonderful!!! I thought your Maleficent outfit was great...until I saw the Tink costume!!! How cute!!!

You make me hunger for that Tink outfit like crazy right now! princess:

I think Jasmine would be alittle hard for me with my version of paint but maybe someone who has a better version would care to take her on?????

I saw someone with a Paint version of Jasmine, who was it? Thought it was you!

Here it is, designed by coolcami!

ccjasmine.gif

Maleficent2 said:
very cool! what did she use to create Jasmine???? Cami????

Mal

Hi Mal :wave2: - I use Paint Shop Pro. You can download a free trial of the latest version at
Jasc.com
. Select the "Paint Shop Pro 9 Trial".

ok i've made something (not clothing) but im waiting so i can find a guest room to put it in

it's cool i guess

*points downward to sig...*

psst yavn, how about being able to ride space mountain (and other rides)? maybe you click on the ride line and a video of actual in-car ride footage would play? hehe :teeth:

NJ Mike said:

psst yavn, how about being able to ride space mountain (and other rides)? maybe you click on the ride line and a video of actual in-car ride footage would play? hehe :teeth:

Now that would be fun! ;) :p

ok, i guess someone had to do it...

me...as one of the tweedles :rotfl2:

~tweedle.jpg

NJ Mike said:

that's like a twist on my idea

that you have a TV and you can watch on ride videos on it 1st you choose your 3 favourites of the 6 videos and then the other 3 (and alot more) can be got by doing something or clicking something in the game like a quest

im still finishing my item

it's too small so i have an ARMY of them

EDIT:: here's the image
pots.jpg

NJ Mike said:
ok, i guess someone had to do it...

me...as one of the tweedles :rotfl2:

~tweedle.jpg
:rotfl2: So funny! It looks so cute. :rotfl2:

I couldn't stop laughing at this one!
TY, I needed that. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter