Show will be up later in the day on Tuesday - Thx!

This is totally unacceptable, and I demand a refund. As a matter of fact, I think we all deserve a discount on next weeks show as additional compensation.

If you do not adhere to this request, we will bring an action against you. Furthermore, we are currently evaluating the damages we have already sustained due to the aforementioned activities, and are contemplating immediate legal action to recover our damages.

A class action lawsuit is pending your response. In order to avoid any further unpleasantries, please address your reply to our legal respresentatives, the firm of Dewey, Soowem & Howe.

:rotfl2:

P.S. Hurry up! You're messing up my Tuesday listening schedule! ;-)

Yeah, for the Love of Pete. I've had to sit here at my desk all day and DO WORK. Usually, I can listen to the Podcast and *pretend* to work for an hour or so (2 if the email show is up)... but today...

It hurts, Peter. It really and truly hurts.

Carpal Tunnel. All your fault...

-ExBellhop

;)

I just figured out how to listen on my ipod a couple weeks ago-now I'm addicted and insist that you hurry so I can listen at work tonight. PLEASE!!! Work will be downright painful without your Disney fix.:sad2:

And DON'T BOTHER with the excuse....

We all already know you are going to blame those darn contractors and the constuction work going on to your home...

maybe he decided to finally check out the Food & Wine Festival...

(ExBellHop - "VicePresident of Spider-Man". Now that was 'spit coke on the monitor' funny!)

I hope it is soon!!! I just got back from WDW last night and I heard scrapers on car windshields this morning and even saw (gasp) SNOW today!!! :scared1: I need a fix soon!

(ok looking at 250ish Photopass pictures helped a little ;) )

In the meantime...:laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy:

I bet he had to sqeeze a few more spa treatments in today inorder to finish his detailed reports named, "How to have twelve spa treatments in a week without looking like a raisin".

I want my DIS Unplugged !!!

mtv.jpg

I bet he had to sqeeze a few more spa treatments in today inorder to finish his detailed reports named, "How to have twelve spa treatments in a week without looking like a raisin".

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter