Show pictures of dogs staying at Disney resorts during storm

When I posted the thread I had a feeling this might not take off but wanted to try. Most of the dogs here their parents are probably not into Disney like we are. They just came here because they knew disney will keep them safe and disney will take care of their guests.

When I posted the thread I had a feeling this might not take off but wanted to try. Most of the dogs here their parents are probably not into Disney like we are. They just came here because they knew disney will keep them safe and disney will take care of their guests.
Sorry you didn't get pics on this thread, but there are a few cute pics of Pluto and Goofy interacting with dogs on another thread in The Resorts forum called "***Riding out the hurricane at a Disney Resort? Post your experiences here!***" In one photo taken at Beach Club, Goofy is walking a golden retriever! Enjoy!

IMG_3830.JPG My daughter and her dog Melanie have been staying at the Poly villas since Last Thursday after her college was evacuated. I'm so glad I was able to borrow DVC points so that Disney could provide a safe refuge. Our Meli is terrified of storms, but she did great.Here she is this morning

View attachment 268761 My daughter and her dog Melanie have been staying at the Poly villas since Last Thursday after her college was evacuated. I'm so glad I was able to borrow DVC points so that Disney could provide a safe refuge. Our Meli is terrified of storms, but she did great.Here she is this morning

Aww, she's an adorable little peanut!

Im dying to see photos and vids of the doggie parade! We have always wanted to take our dog to disney. LOL. Silly i know -but she would just love to ride dumbo - I wish they would have another dog day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter