Show me your small backpacks

happily single

Left foot first!
I am taking a quick solo trip in two weeks. Normally I have the adult kids and use a larger bag, but I’m looking for a back pack large enough for a wallet, water or two and maybe a book. I’m hoping to spend less than $30.00. I’m not a fan of drawstring type bags

Other than price, a Loungefly mini backpack would match your requirements (depending on the size of the book).

Loungefly mini backpacks that are Disney-themed typically start around $75 and go up from there. You can usually find cheaper ones that aren't Disney-themed (check loungefly.com).

Other than price, a Loungefly mini backpack would match your requirements (depending on the size of the book).

Loungefly mini backpacks that are Disney-themed typically start around $75 and go up from there. You can usually find cheaper ones that aren't Disney-themed (check loungefly.com).
Thanks, I am looking for something slightly larger, and cheaper, than a Loungefly

If a drawstring or Loungefly are out and your price range is 30 or less, I think you either need to internet search or visit your local discount stores. A lot of the big brands are going to be more than 30 dollars.

For the items you list, I would have suggested a Disney string backpack and they would be the right size, are very light weight, and are $30.

I snagged this New Day Mini Backpack from Target for $25 last spring and it worked out great. I've packed my wallet, a mini umbrella, cooling towel, and a collapsible water bottle in it as well as some other essentials. It's about the same size as a Loungefly, but they had a variety of styles in a similar price point that were a little larger as well, and one or two that had an outside water bottle sleeve that could give you some more space.

I snagged this New Day Mini Backpack from Target for $25 last spring and it worked out great. I've packed my wallet, a mini umbrella, cooling towel, and a collapsible water bottle in it as well as some other essentials. It's about the same size as a Loungefly, but they had a variety of styles in a similar price point that were a little larger as well, and one or two that had an outside water bottle sleeve that could give you some more space.
Thank you! I’m going to check this out at my local store tomorrow

Thank you! I’m going to check this out at my local store tomorrow
Other thought, there are some great deals for Cyber Monday at Shop Disney, and if you're into shopping portals, there's lots of cashback/points to be earned, as well as a few credit card cash back offers (I have 3 for Chase cards right now). Could be worth seeing if there is something you like that you might not be willing to pay full price in park for ;)

So many choices really. I have one of these

OutdoorMaster Sling Bag - Crossbody Shoulder Chest Urben/Outdoor/Travel Backpack for Women & Men https://a.co/d/hutQGAi

It’s incredibly versatile and been to many theme parks and ballgames.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter