Show me your mug!!

snapppyd

God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy!
Do you have a favorite mug?

I realized that I have a cabinet full of coffee mugs, but I always use the same one. Do does DH - I feel like I should donate all these poor neglected mugs. :sad2:

This is mine:

IMG_5132_zps2e61af04.jpg

This is DH's (he uses it year round):

IMG_5133_zpscb35c2c1.jpg

I don't drink coffee (never had a sip in my life), but I have a favorite cocoa, tea mug..it's got a big Figment on it!

I drink tea and rotate through the same 4 mugs out of about 50
DVC glass one....but the print is wearing off :(
WSU Mom .....one DD gave me
See's candy one
and a Jiminey Cricket Capricorn one

I have a set of six of these....love them. I also have the MM/snowman one in the post above.

PEACELOVEMICKEYMOUSEMUG_zps10bcab2e.jpg

MJ

I use a blue metal travel mug must days. But, my favorite "staying home" mug is :eeyore:. A Christmas gift from a good friend, she knows me well. :goodvibes I love it.

Love them! I really need to start a rotation, I have a set of Disney Christmas mugs - Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy.

My mug is just plain white but it's my favorite. Don't know why.

I have 2. One is my Shakespearean Insults mug:

Shakespeare-Insults-Mug-2.jpg
SXINS_1.jpg

The other is the one that I got in Nantucket, of all places:

41BBwtPKNPL.jpg

Here's mine. Good for free refills anytime we're at the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort.

5015_default.jpg

The red line is the road called The Dragon.

5015_back.jpg

My new favorite is really dh's mug but it's the perfect size...the orange Grumpy mug.
(I'm having an issue with Photobucket otherwise I would have the pic)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter