• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Me Your LGMHs!

carps09

Norway's spirit always has been, and always will b
Our upcoming trip will be the first trip I've been on since joining the DIS. I picked up some LGMHs from Home Depot...now I just have to figure out what to do with them! How do you display yours when you're in the parks?

Show Me Your LGMHs!

LaurelHardy-LGMH.jpg

I got a luggage / bag tag kit (I think from Staples/Office Depot/Walmart) and used the LGMH to make tags for all of my children's backpacks and my bag for the parks. I took two Mickey Head's and placed them back to back. I also took a small address label and put it on one side. I wrote with a Sharpie our resort and dates of travel. Then I ironed the Mickey heads in the plastic card (I did not have a laminator). I have found that an iron works just fine. Just do not have it too hot. Mine was Lime Green and several Diser's noticed it and spoke. I let my children pick their favorite color for their bags.

I made 3 different tags. Here are 2 of them. I had them on my bags the whole week but no one from the dis seen them or didn't say anything :confused3

CSR09005.jpg

CSR09007.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter