Show me your Evening Wear!!!

Sambycat, is your son wearing a tuxedo tshirt? I love it!

yes - under his suit! ha! and i dragged him to kohls to just get some type of suit thinking it would be inexpensive - he found one he liked (it has bright blue satin lining) and the jacket was $180 - :scared1:

we are hoping he is done growing....:thumbsup2

Formal night on our cruise to Alaska :)

DSCN5030.jpg

My husband is in the Navy, and I am considering having him wear his dress uniform. Do others wear dress uniforms on the ship? We are sailing in October, so unfortunately he would have to wear his Blues. Personally, I prefer the whites!

Yes! Mine wore his Dress Blues. Sadly, he retired last year and would have to shave the facial hair so no more uniforms for us. :sad2:

And thank you to your husband - and you! - for serving!:cheer2:

Kristen

it may have already been asked, but I haven't honestly had the time to go back over all the pages on this thread. We are doing a 4 night Dream in May next year. Do they do formal nights on the 4 night cruise or just the longer cruises, I am a newbie to cruising!

it may have already been asked, but I haven't honestly had the time to go back over all the pages on this thread. We are doing a 4 night Dream in May next year. Do they do formal nights on the 4 night cruise or just the longer cruises, I am a newbie to cruising!

They only have formal nights on cruises 5 nights or longer. On the shorter cruises they have an optional dress up night.

Corinna

Thank you to everyone who took the time to post pictures, it is a big help. This will be our first cruise :thumbsup2

Here a couple of more pics, I have to say that the formal gown I have on here I bought after homecoming at JCP so it was on sale and since it is an empire waist dress and the material is very soft and flows well I can eat a lot and have plenty of room in my dress (and it doesn't wrinkle, I'm in the black and white)

2009-2010180.jpg

2009-2010175.jpg

Semi Formal night
2009-20101608.jpg

All the ops are verry nice and tasefull. If i could ever figuar out how to post a photo i would post my formal dress. I can tell you that's a deep red emiper waisted short in the front and has a small train in back. It's also strapless and is beaded on bustline.

Loving this thread and the pics!!

I have two questions...

1 Do any of the women wear tiaras? My husband bought me a beautiful one in DTD last yr and I havent had anywhere to wear it! I dont want to be the oddball if only little girls are wearing them tho.

2 On the 7 night cruises to the Carribean do they have princess nights?

anyone have a pic of a grown up (besides characters) wearing tiaras?

TIA!

I have worn tiaras to a number of formal nights.

I think they are still serving the Prince and Princess menu on the 7 night Caribbean cruises on the Magic, however this may be different on the Fantasy.

Here are some photos of me with a tiara on formal night:

3188806.jpg

3143438.jpg

5961976.jpg

5896897.jpg

Corinna

I'm just gonna c/p from another thread since it's easiest :):
I love getting dressed up! Can't wait to go dress shopping again!!

Formal night 2007:
SCAN0005.jpg
SCAN0006.jpg

Formal night 2009:
SCAN0004.jpg

Semi-Formal 2007:
SCAN0003.jpg
DSC04078-1.jpg

Semi-Formal 2009:
DSC00468copy-1.jpg

I really am the same person! The difference in my hair is making me LOL!!

Thank you dolphin girl!!! Your tiaras are very pretty! One almost looks like headband.. The one I have looks like the one Sleeping Beauty wears..Its gorgeous I really really want to wear it but I dont want ppl staring..LOL

Tiara.jpg

Will this be too much?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter