Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

I think your best bet is to bring a mini cooler and have them package it up for you.

I am going to go with your idea and just rent a locker to keep the cooler in, while we spend the morning in the park.

Thanks to everyone else for their help.

These pictures of amazing looking cupcakes are making me so hungry. Twelve more days, can't wait! :banana:

I am going to go with your idea and just rent a locker to keep the cooler in, while we spend the morning in the park.

Thanks to everyone else for their help.

These pictures of amazing looking cupcakes are making me so hungry. Twelve more days, can't wait! :banana:

That's a great idea!

Enjoy your cupcakes!! Hope to see your photos and hear all about them! Let us know which ones are available!

Taking notes, and adding some cupcakes to our plans. Thank you to all, especially for the pics!!

I see the red velvet cupcakes at more than one outlet - do they taste the or made from slightly different recipes? Are all cupcakes the same size (other than decorations like the elephant)?

We got two cupcakes at BOG. The first was lemon meringue, which our server described as, "light, fluffy and yellow - like Belle's dress!":cutie:

IMG_4512_zpsffe83217.jpg

The second was chocolate and very rich! Even my chocoholic DD couldn't make a dent!

IMG_4505_zps678f73df.jpg

Im not a huge chocoholic and I found the choc cupcake DEELICIOUS and consumed it quite easily!!:lmao:
Ive tried all three and the strawberry is my favorite by a small edge!

I heard somewhere about this thing called "the cupcake crawl" supposed to eat like ten cupcakes in a day or something between all the parks

I heard somewhere about this thing called "the cupcake crawl" supposed to eat like ten cupcakes in a day or something between all the parks

Wow, I couldn't survive that. I can't even survive a whole one in one day! :lmao: I buy one and have half, put it in the fridge and enjoy the rest a day or two later. Then I get two treats out of one delicious cupcake! :thumbsup2

I see the red velvet cupcakes at more than one outlet - do they taste the or made from slightly different recipes? Are all cupcakes the same size (other than decorations like the elephant)?

No, red velvet cupcakes from different places taste different, and in general they are different sizes in different places. Gives you more reason to try many different ones!! :thumbsup2

I have never been on the restaurant board before - but a thread of 65 pages of cupcake pictures? You are my kind of people.

Please excuse me if this is answered anywhere else in the thread, but I didn't come across it during a quick read-through. We have dinner ressies for BOG on our upcoming trip, but we are greedy ;) and I would like to know if they will let us purchase extra cupcakes to take away after dinner, or if they sell the BOG cupcakes anywhere else in the park. Can you buy the cupcakes during quick service lunch, although I hate to wait in the lines just for a cupcake.

Please excuse me if this is answered anywhere else in the thread, but I didn't come across it during a quick read-through. We have dinner ressies for BOG on our upcoming trip, but we are greedy ;) and I would like to know if they will let us purchase extra cupcakes to take away after dinner, or if they sell the BOG cupcakes anywhere else in the park. Can you buy the cupcakes during quick service lunch, although I hate to wait in the lines just for a cupcake.

Yes, you can buy more. Yes they are at lunch. No, I don't believe they are anywhere else.

Sorry don't have a pic but the chocolate cupcake at the contemporary resort at the contempo cafe is to die for! Even though they are filling, I wanted another one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter