• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should we skip Epcot?

LOVE Epcot - much more so than DHS or AK. I personally wouldn't miss it.

ITA! I couldn't imagine going to Disney and not going to Epcot, although I could easily do without AK or DHS-maybe because they are newer they just don't hold the same place in my heart that Epcot and MK do.

I would definitely try Epcot no matter what any of the guides tell you to avoid. Your there to have the experience and a good time, its not always about going commando and hitting every attraction. Have fun! :cool1:

OP, I'm glad you have decided to give Epcot a try. My family just returned from WDW and we enjoyed Epcot so much more than we ever have before. (Not sure why it was better this time, but it was one of our favorite days!) The World Showcase is such a treat!

And as far as the Cool Club goes, it's a MUST! The Beverly drink is something you guys won't ever forget. Trust me! :lmao:

I hope you have a blast on your trip!

I would go to Epcot. We never miss it on our trips. It's our favorite park.

Two reasons to go - Soarin' and Illuminations. Either one would make it worthwhile. And a gooey pastry from the bakeries in France or Norway.

DisFlan

Go eat at one of the countries, walk around a little, & then enjoy Illuminations. Then if you're up to it, do EMHs. Epcot handles crowds pretty well since it's so large.

Let me tell you something, my family and I have never touched one of those guide things, so we never know when the EMHs are at which park and quite frankly we don't care either. We always go to whichever park we want to, and we have never had a bad time, even that one time we went on the 4th of July (it was extremely crowded) :thumbsup2 If you want to go to Epcot, then go to Epcot! Don't get too caught up into what UG says, or you could really miss out on something great! I guarantee you won't regret going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter